Dec 4, 2007

Well, I already knew it...

cash advance


That really made me laugh. I am not exactly a genius and the level of this blog is certainly not...

Anyhow, I am in France and I am glad I am not living here anymore. People are so selfish and pretentious, I just couldn't get over it the first days.

Also they are sooo prompt to criticize USA and other countries when they don't even know what is going on there... They don't have the last little clue.

But of course, one could reproach me to generalize again...maybe.

In the good news: fuck Chavez! Venezualians are better than french people on that point apparently. (And of course no relation to Bush's advice on the question, he is not a 'devil' he is a dictator)

And for the genius part of this blog, an utterly funny quote:

"Precisely because of this power that hope has of making the suffering hold out, the Greeks regarded it as the evil of evils, as the most malign of evils; it remained behind at the source of all evil."
(That is, in Pandora's box.)

The Antichrist, Friedrich Nietzsche.

No comments: