Feb 4, 2008

The story of an outfit: Le Bleu du ciel

I was commitioned by one of my customer on etsy to create a shrug following several requierements. My customer already had bought the fabric and she wanted the shrug made out of it.
After working on the shrug, she wanted me to work on a skirt and provided me several pictures.
I was really happy about the whole thing. It was the first time I was making a whole outfit and the first time working with such specific requierements.
Working with such a thin knit was also a first for me and my serger really helped me there!

All in all, this was a very good experience and I was proud of the result! And apparently seeing the feedback my customer left me, she likes it too.





Le Bleu du Ciel : Croquis

Le Bleu du Ciel : close-up

Custom order

Le Bleu du Ciel : the outfit



No comments: